Applying your disk to windscreen
Our brand new, and far better, redesign of the Vehicle Smart Disk does require a different application compared to previous designs.
On this page you’ll find a simple step-by-step guide that will help you successfully apply your disk to the windscreen of your car with minimal effort.
Before You Start
- Make sure you have a clean surface to place your disk on when not dealing with it.
- Your Vehicle Smart Disk
- Your existing Tax Disk holder
Preparing Your Vehicle Smart Disk:
- Once you have printed off your disk use a pair of sharp scissors and prepare to cut: Fig.1
- Using said pair of sharp scissors carefully cut around the disk using the black track lines as a guide: Fig.2
- Make sure to trim around the grey edging to avoid any damage to the disk itself: Fig.3
- Then simply remove the white border leaving the circular disk with the grey trim: Fig.4
- Your disk should look like this: Fig.5
Place into Tax Disk holder
- Simply place your new Vehicle Smart Disk into your existing Tax Disk Holder (If you have printed out your disk same-size (100%), it should fit nicely.